APSE-MO is the Missouri State Chapter of APSE The Association of People Supporting EmploymentFirst , a national organization committed to improving and expanding integrated employment opportunities, services, and outcomes for people experiencing disabilities. APSE-MO invites individuals with disabilities, their families, employment providers, funders, employers and others to join with us in making community employment a reality for ALL people with disabilities.
Through advocacy and education, APSE advances employment and self - sufficiency for all people with disabilities.
People with all types if disabilities are employed, pursuing careers and building assets, just like people without disabilities.
- We believe employment is the avenue to community and economic opportunity and independence.
- We believe people have the right and responsibility to control the direction of their lives.
- We believe in inclusion and the opportunity for full participation in the community.
- We believe supports and services should be of the highest quality, person centered, and delivered with a sense of urgency.
- We believe in promoting the involvement and participation of a diverse membership.
- We believe networking and leadership are key to advancing community employment.
- We believe effecting public policy to promote inclusive employment is vital
- We believe that community employment is possible for anyone who chooses to work
Meet Your New Board Members!
Stacey Ismail Kimberly Lackey Heather Parnell Ed Thomas
Click here to meet your new board members